We are looking for a Sales Director to be the driving force behind the future growth of Influencer. The relationships you build with clients will be the first stage in their transformation from basic advertiser to an influencer marketing guru brand. We want new business experts.
As our new Sales Director. you are an exceptional salesperson, you know the lingo, and can engage with everyone, up to and including the CxOs.
Your enjoyment of learning about, and deep interest in, the product, can be combined with your technical understanding, to take a strong value-based approach to the client. You have a strong understanding of the buyer journey and can lead sales in a highly-consultative manner. You are comfortable prospecting and are excited by the opportunity of gaining new clients and working with them to enable new business models with the technology industry.
Finally, you will be a team player; comfortable with taking the lead and sharing your ideas, while also enjoying working alongside a close-knit team, to provide strong campaigns for brands and the greatest possible growth for Influencer.
You will have:
- 3+ years experience in either a digital, media or sales role, preferably at a technology company, creative agency or startup.
- Previous experience selling at a C-level to brands
- Previous experience selling direct to agencies
- The ability to build strong, long-standing relationships with clients within the tech world.
- Confidence in client pitches and presentations.
- Reputable negotiation and closing skills.
- A strong understanding of what we do at Influencer and what we aim to achieve.
- The ability to understand each customer’s requirements and to create personal solutions.
- A passion for social media.
- A strong knowledge of the social media and marketing landscapes, and an interest in the future of the industry.
- Superior verbal and written communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical and quantitative capabilities, and the ability to handle budgets, manage campaign costs and invoice clients.
- The ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment.
You might have:
- 5+ years experience in either a digital, media or sales role, preferably at a technology company, creative agency or startup.
Salaries dependent on past experience.
If this is you, please submit to us a cover letter along with your CV with your LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org.