We are looking for a Senior Account Manager to be the driving force behind the managed campaigns at Influencer.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Responding to client briefs obtained by the Sales team
- Writing/presenting proposals
- Attending client/agency meetings
- Delivering the campaign and monitoring campaign performance from start to finish
- Writing/presenting campaign reports
You will have:
- 3+ years experience in either a digital, media or account manager role, preferably at a creative agency, ad-tech company or startup.
- The ability to build strong, long-standing relationships with clients within the tech world.
- Confidence in client pitches and presentations.
- A strong understanding of what we do at Influencer and what we aim to achieve.
- Good understanding of Influencer Marketing (e.g Micro Influencer/Macro Influencer)
- Good understanding of performance metrics (Impressions/Reach/Engagements)
- The ability to understand each customer’s requirements and to create personal solutions.
- A passion for social media.
- A strong knowledge of the social media and marketing landscapes, and an interest in the future of the industry.
- Superior verbal and written communication, and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
You might have:
- 5+ years experience in either a digital, media or account manager role, preferably at a creative agency, ad-tech company or startup.
- Previous experience selling direct to agencies
Salaries dependent on past experience.
If this is you, please submit to us a cover letter along with your CV and your LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org.